Your first visit to Brookwood Foot Care involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you. To understand what to expect, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can also save some time by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in podiatric care.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What to expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.
- Local Landmarks: Across the street from Red Lobster, next to Vestavia Medical Center.
1. Take exit 252 toward US-31 N and go 2.5 miles
2. CVS & Gold's Gym will be on the left, turn RIGHT at the light AFTER CVS where Vapor Thrift Store is. Take an immediate left onto the access road that runs parallel to US-31.
3. We are the building after Vestavia Medical Center on the right.
You will see a sign that says Alabama Eye Services –this is our parking lot. Our office can be accessed from the front, side or back of the building-located in the lower level, suite 100.
From Downtown Birmingham/Brookwood Hospital
1. Take US-31S/Independence Dr/Montgomery Highway-you will pass Dollar Tree, Stein Mart and Starbucks on your right
2. Turn LEFT at the light onto Canyon Road (Shell gas station will be directly on the right, McDonald's on the left)
3. Take an immediate RIGHT (Walgreen’s will be on your left)
You will pass the post office, Remax and Petro Facial Surgery on your left. Our building will be after the mini storage and Promotional Creations on your left. Turn into the parking light with the sign for Alabama Eye Services. This is our parking lot. Our office can be accessed from the front, side or back of the building. We are in the lower level, suite 100